Friday, November 29, 2013

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

I went mining today. I use 4 stone pickaxes and 1/2 a gold pickaxe and I got coal and iron. The exact same thing I got on my first day with 1/2 a WOODEN pickaxe. Really? Seriously? Can I just not get ANY diamonds? Not at all? Not even one?  So far in all my days of playing Minecraft, I have only gotten coal, iron, and, like, four pieces of gold. I really want some Redstone or Lapiz Luzili or Diamonds or at least some more gold. I could just go on creative and get as much as I want, but that would NOT give me the satisfaction of a job well done. Does anybody know a secret or something to find Diamonds or Lapiz Luzili or Gold or Redstone or ANYTHING??????? NOT Iron or coal, though. I think I might be sick if I see one more piece of coal. I hope I can go mining again tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment